Agri-tourisms Educational farms
Castello Landi
The medieval castle was built upon commission of Count Pompeo Landi in 1533 and still features one of the pristine four towers though it has been gradually turned into a palace called the Old Palace, which has very little in common with the original building. The other adjoining castle, called the New castle or more simply Palàsi (from the local dialect) was offered by Marquis Landi to to some families to be used as private mansion. Until the 80’s it housed the only village chemist’s.
Strutture nelle vicinanze
2021 — Terranostra Lombardia - CF: 08730260158 - Via Fabio Filzi, 27 Milano