Visita il sito web
Via G. Garibaldi, 6, 20010 Vanzago MI, Italia
This is one of the most beautiful 1700’s villas in the Province of Milan featuring numerous frescoes and mosaic floors that have been rescued through the wise and accurate conservative restoration started in 1999. Located in the centre of the village, the villa is presently owned by the municipality of Vanzago.
Strutture nelle vicinanze